St. Patrick’s Day is primarily observed as a celebration of Irish and Irish American culture in the United States. This Irish religious holiday is now celebrated by those of Irish heritage as a symbol of patriotism. People of all backgrounds celebrate St. Patrick’s Day today, so we’re going to be sharing some of our great finds to help you create your own St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
1. These St. Patrick’s Day Mint+Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats from Lolli at Better in Bulk whets our whistle for something sweet, green and fun for kids and adults.
2. For the wee lads and lassies in your life, the Editors at Babble have shared 12 fun crafts to introduce them to all things Irish.
3. It wouldn’t be St. Patrick’s Day without Irish Soda Bread.
4. Setting a festive table is something we strive for and this one is a particular favorite of ours!
5. We can’t leave out the adults! This Tyrconnell Clementine is made with Irish Whiskey and perfect for those of us not wanting to feel the burn normally associated with straight whiskey.